TRACK – NAVIGATE: Orienting ourselves in a corporate organization can be tough. As scientists, we tend to like clear expectations and to quickly build expertise and competence. This new environment can challenge our ability to do so. Who do we turn to for guidance? How do we learn the rules? What’s the best way to navigate performance and team expectations?
- Scientists entering the workforce for the first time.
- Scientists in their first corporate role.
- Recent college graduates, newly minted PhDs.
WE’LL USE OUR INSIGHTS DISCOVERY PROFILES AND UNIQUE WORK SITUATIONS TO DIG INTO TOPICS SUCH AS:
- Finding our Way: Navigating organizations (performance
expectations, shifting priorities, managing your manager,
knowing when/what to ask, etc.).
- Collaboration: Not a Competition Anymore.
- Feedback is a Gift. Really.